RE: Exchange 2000 SP3 the KAOS

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:03:45 -0400

Reply by Posting to the list, not replying to an individual.

Moving now....

As per Microsoft: "This issue can occur if the information store is not
running. When the information store is stopped and the System Attendant
is still running, the System Attendant keeps the MAPI session active.
This issue can also occur if a mailbox store failed to mount. ". See the
link below for more details.
Links Q262456

Date:           8/26/2002
Time:           4:39:26 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PEGASUS
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The
attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID
no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

For more information, click

[] 's

>From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>