Exchange 2000 SMTP Access Connection config

  • From: "Stephan Barr" <bdtsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:43:19 -0600

Hey all.

What's the most effective method of blocking a troublesome domain.
This particular domain,  wallertruck.com, spams my server with hundreds
of infected emails daily.  I use Symantec Mail Security and it's
catching and deleting them just fine however I just don't want to see
any email from this domain.   So, on the SMTP Virtual Server I've added
the domain name to my servers exclusion list. Since reverse lookup is
required it does seem to task the processor.   Any other methods?   I'm
using a NetGear FVL 328 VPN firewall.

Thanks all