RE: Exchange 2000 SE Storage Group Limit

  • From: "Farhan Ahmed Khan \(ITG\)" <farhank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:21:05 +0500

I deleted most of the unwanted email accounts and make psts for almost
all the employees. In system manager I seen mail boxes with decreased
sizes, but the database files edb and stm files space didn't change and
it remains near to 15GB. I restarted the server also.

Farhan A. Khan

Systems Engineer

Multinet Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd

239 Staff Lines,