RE: Exchange 2000 Resource Kit

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:06:02 -0400

You can download it off this site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Budman [mailto:mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:46 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2000 Resource Kit

Does anyone have access to the Exchange 2000 resource kit? I want to use the
mapisend utility included with the kit. however, even though it is supposed to
be a free download from MS website, the link for this tool is dead (big
surprise here). Contacting Microsoft has resulted in a endless loop of everyone
passing the buck to another department (Microsoft has excellent customer

Searching Microsoft website for MAPISEND in downloads results in 0 hits.
If anyone can send me a copy of this tool, it would be greatly appreciated.

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library: