RE: Exchange 2000 Question

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:58:48 +0200

First, I would kike to suggest your friend to read about Exchange server

Shortly to your question:

1. In order to reduce the sizes of the log files in Exchange you must
run an online backup.
2. There is an online defragmentation in Exchange 2000 by default.
3. You can change the location of the log files and the database files.

Dolly Bareqet
System Administrator