Exchange 2000 Problem - Urgent.

  • From: "Abner Carvalho" <astronobaldo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:37:19 +0000

Hi all,

We had a problem with our Exchange Server 2000 (with SP3) again. Today (25/02) about 10:00hs (our local time) all users lost the connection with the Exchange Server. All services were running normally and all Mailbox Stores were mounted.

During 15 minutes all users couldn?t connect to the Exchange Server but suddenly the problem disappears and all users could connect to the Exchange Server normally.

Searching in Event Viewer we found an event exactly in the moment that the problem starts (10:03:14). -> Event ID: 623 ? Source: ESE.

Now all users can connect to the server but it is not the first time that this problem occurs.

P.S: Our Exchange Server is running in a Windows 2000 Cluster (two nodes).

        Can somebody help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Abner Carvalho