Exchange 2000 OWA Display Issue

  • From: "Keith Duemling" <kduemling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:37:53 -0400

Thanks for any advice in advance.

I have a single users who is experiencing problems accessing company email
via OWA on a Windows 2000 workstation with IE 6.0.  When he is connected to
the site the page does not load correctly and he is unable to open emails,
or browse emails that are on subsequent pages.  The only time this does not
happen is when he is accessing email internal to his network using the
internal IP address of the Exchange server.  He is the only user with this
problem that I have detected, and I do not see anything in his local
computer that should generate this type of behavior.  Before I run a repair
on IE, I wanted to see if anyone else has run into something similar to
this.  I spent a good amount of time looking over his local settings,
Exchange settings, and IIS OWA settings without finding anything that stands

Keith Duemling
MCP, Security+, Server+