RE: Exchange 2000 Mdbdata

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:26:14 -0700

What Steve says.

;)

John T

eServices For You

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:03 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2000 Mdbdata

http://www.MSExchange.org/

You should not be administering and Exchange environment if you do nor know
what the 5mb log files are for. They are essential for the correct working f
Exchange. These are the transaction logs. If I was you, and I'm glad I'm
not, then I would really be trying to get these deleted logs back into the
folder asap.

  _____