RE: Exchange 2000 Mdbdata

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:03:00 -0300

You should not be administering and Exchange environment if you do nor
know what the 5mb log files are for. They are essential for the correct
working f Exchange. These are the transaction logs. If I was you, and
I'm glad I'm not, then I would really be trying to get these deleted
logs back into the folder asap.