RE: Exchange 2000 Mail Store Question

  • From: <jsyoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:15:08 +0900

this is very simple problem..in my opinion..

if i were you, i will use eseutil /p and isinteg  utility.

this will solve your problem.

and, Be sure to offline backup  before running eseutil...

bye.

Date:           26/08/2002
Time:           1:15:04 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ITSERVER
Information Store (3060) Online defragmentation is resuming its pass on
database 'C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb'.

then

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   ESE
Event Category: Database Page Cache
Event ID:       474
Date:           26/08/2002
Time:           1:15:06 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ITSERVER
Information Store (3060) The database page read from the file "C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb" at offset 1627783168
(0x0000000061060000) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a
page checksum mismatch.  The expected checksum was 3103874810
(0xb9015efa) and the actual checksum was 3103809274 (0xb9005efa).  The read
operation will fail with error -1018 (0xfffffc06).  If this condition persists
then please restore the database from a previous backup.

then

Event Type:     Warning
Event Source:   ESE
Event Category: Online Defragmentation
Event ID:       705
Date:           26/08/2002
Time:           1:15:06 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ITSERVER
Information Store (3060) Online defragmentation of database 'C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb' terminated prematurely after encountering
unexpected error -1018. The next time online defragmentation is started on this
database, it will resume from the