Exchange 2000 LDAP

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:31:45 -0500

I recently upgraded to Exchange 2000 from 5.5.  In the past I've used a handful
of custom written PERL scripts to access LDAP to create web pages with
distribution list membership, employee directories, etc.

In Exchange 5.5 you could go into the LDAP connector and specify the maximum
number of search results to return.  The problem that I'm having is that the
maximum for Exchange 2000 is too low and I cannot find anywhere to change the

Has anyone run across this?  I've searched Technet quite a bit but I can only
find information on the Active Directory LDAP services, not the services for
Exchange.  The Exchange LDAP runs on port 379 so it must have its configuration
settings elsewhere.