Re: Exchange 2000 Information store error

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:16:25 -0700

Probably not. If exchange is not DC then disable computer browser service
and WINS-if not in use, to clear this.
I wouldn't know how to help you, but if you don't find anything better
then this is what I did once after I rushed with new fixes, and had
strange problems with exchange without any error in logs. As I had
exchange databases on separate hard disks I reinstalled windows and sp4,
then run exchange setup in recovery mode and installed sp3 (NO post sp3
pack). Restarted server and it was ok, as it hooked to stores and mounted
them without problems. Then reinstalled my AV filter and client, and since
then I have no problems.
Again, this the last resort solution.

Good luck.
Zoran