RE: Exchange 2000 Freezing

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:10:21 -0500

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
I'll let ya know how it turns out!

--Kenny Mann
        -----Original Message-----
        From: paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:19 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2000 Freezing

        http://www.MSExchange.org/

        Hi Kenny

        Your problem is probably the Norton AV. Firstly it will be a big
drain on your system resources given your server hardware. Secondly if
you do not skip the Exchange Directories you will have many problems
including possible database corruption.

        See TechNet article 245822. I think that will make things
clearer. I would suggest upgrading your processing power as soon as
possible.

        Hope that helps. Get back to me if I can help further.

        Bye for now.

        Paul Lemonidis.