RE: Exchange 2000 Freezing

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:19:17 +0100

MessageHi Kenny

Your problem is probably the Norton AV. Firstly it will be a big drain on your
system resources given your server hardware. Secondly if you do not skip the
Exchange Directories you will have many problems including possible database
corruption.

See TechNet article 245822. I think that will make things clearer. I would
suggest upgrading your processing power as soon as possible.

Hope that helps. Get back to me if I can help further.

Bye for now.

Paul Lemonidis.