RE: Exchange 2000 DR setup in test environment

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:09:07 +0530

1) Seize all the roles (RID, PDC, Infrastructure, Operational Master,
Schema) in the DC which is there in the isolated network and then make
it as a Global Catalogue.

Note: For changing the schema role, register the schmmgmt.dll and then
proceed, since the role will not be visible normally.

2) Check weather the user account which is used for running the Exchange
setup is a member of Enterprise admin, Domain admin and Schema admin.