RE: Exchange 2000 Backup

  • From: "Vijay Dogra" <Vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:10:28 +0400

Hi Shahid,

To backup your exchange server  using Arcserve , you haev to do folloeings
steps:-

1. Install Arcserver Server software on the server. Install exchange backup
agent on the exchange server.
2. use you exchange service account to install & configure Exchange backup
agent.
3. Install outlook on exchange server.
4. Configure outlook profile for service account.
5. Grant log on part of operating system/log on as service and log on locally
account permissions to the service account using Default domain policy.

ones all these things are done u can take exchange database &
bricklevel(mailbox Level) backup.

If you need any further help please feel free to ask,
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Dogra.