RE: Exchange 2000 & 5.5 in Mixed mode + GAL

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:49:21 -0500

My Exchange 2000 users cannot seem to see other sites in my GAL in my Org.

Here's my setup:

Exchange2K-----------Exch55 (SITE1)         \
                /               |                          \__(MYORG)
ADPDC------/            |                          /
                           Exch55 (SITE2)         /
                                |                  /
                    Exch55    Exch55 (SITE3)/

My SRS/ADC is installed on my Exch55 server.

Why is that?

-Devon