Exchange 2000 & 5.5 in Mixed mode + GAL

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:17:52 -0500

For some reason, My Exchange 2000 server, cannot see the GAL of other (5.5)
sites in my org.  I have my Recipient Conn, Agreement set to connect to my
AD DC & my 5.5 bridgehead.  How do I get it to replicate the GAL from the
entire ORG?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.