RE: Exchange 2000

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:37:26 -0700

> In closing, I am surprised that my post got as much interest, when some
> of JT's post lately (IMHO) have been somewhat more terse (& certainly
> much shorter!). Maybe the best help for Dustin is paid professional
> support?

I'll step up to the plate on this one.

I have been under a lot of stress lately and working way too much. What,
with moving my NOC, dealing with my old boss who is more worried about his
phone lines than my servers, the move taking 3 times as much time as
anticipated, behind in work, dealing with a DOA single HD server 2000 miles
away, you get the picture.

Maybe I need a beer. (And I don't even drink.)

> PS I'm not having a dig at you John :)

None taken.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
eServices For You