Exchange 200 server issue

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:11:59 -0600

We rebooted our exchange 2000 server tonight and have been having issues
with local clients on the network.  They can get into exchange ok, but one
they try to check a different message, the wonderful checking data from
exchange server comes up forever.  OWA clients and imap clients are fine.  I
did see an error in the event viewer about

Process MAD.EXE (PID=2008). All Domain Controller Servers in use are not

Everything I read said I can ignore this error, but I see that since this
has started to happen, my issue is happening.