RE: Exchange

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 00:49:56 -0500

Which one was the first DC?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:25 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange
I have two AD boxes,

1 - Windows 2000 Server
1 - Windows 2003 Server w/Exchange 2003 Server, DNS, WINS, DHCP

File Replication issue (eventide 13508) shows up in the logs. The rest of
the logs don't show any major or minor errors at the moment. DNS,
Application, System, etc.

I would like to move DNS, WINS, and DHCP to the Windows 2000 Server, and
promote it to be the primary box while demoting the Exchange box and making
it a standalone all together. I wonder if anyone can suggest the best way to
go about this since?

List Archives:
Report abuse to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx