Exchagner Server with 2 Network Card

  • From: "Hashem Safadi" <hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 07:29:11 -0700

Dear all,
    I have an exchage server 2003 installed on a server that hosts ISA
server and also it has two network addaters one for internal email and the
other for external email.

when I have used the Internet connection wizerd to create a connector for
the internet to send messages using a smarthost (third party SMPT
mailserver) it give me a choice to have two smtp servers one for the
internal network and one for the external. after I have complete the
wizred and I have my two smtp servers plus the connector. I couldn't send
emails to the internet.

can you tell me where i can find a detialed information about configuring
exchange to connect to the internet using a smarthost connection.

Best Regards.
Hashem