Exch2003: Global address list / distribution list import from CSV

  • From: Zee Doktor <zee_doktor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:33:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I have installed a new windows 2003 server with exchange 2003 for a client of
mine who was running exchange 5.5 on windows NT 4 before the system died on
him. He only has two users accessing the mail system, however, there are about
250 entries in the global address list and 5 different distribution lists.
These are all X.400 addresses.

Can anyone kindly tell me where to start looking on how I can import those
global address lists or distribution lists from a CSV file (the only backup
available from the ld system)? Is that possible at all? Google doesn't find
anything useful on that.

Also, does Exchange 2003 have a global address list at all?

Any hints / pointers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Balt