RE: Exch-2000-Security

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:37:56 +1100

Have to agree with Mark. Course checkpoint and the like are good, but as
you wont find a more "Exchange friendly" firewall around. GFI on a
windows platform seems to be the way to go too from mind.

Greg Mulholland
http://www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org/>
http://www.isaserver.mine.nu <http://www.isaserver.mine.nu/>
http://groups.google.com <http://groups.google.com/>