RE: Exch-2000-Security

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:47:25 +0100

I'd strongly recommend Microsoft ISA Server as a firewall & vpn
solution. You won't find a product that delivers firewall and anti-spam
features out-of-the-box in one package, so for your spam protection
needs, you'd have to get additional software. I normally use GFI
MailEssentials together with MailSecurtiy. You might want to have a look
for an external spam whacking solution to avoid the hassle of extra
administrative work. Don't forget about virus scanning while you're at
it.