Exch 5.5 on W2K server connected to Exch 5.5 on NT4 server in different domain

  • From: "Richard Brisby" <richard.brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:01:29 -0600

I have installed Exchange 5.5 on a W2K domain controller and linked it to
other Exchange 5.5 servers on NT4 in a seperate domain. I have created
trusts in both domains. I used X400 connectors. I configured directory
replication. An NT server is the hub for replication.

The replication is not working down to the W2K site or back up to the NT4
hub server. What do I need to change to make it work please?

Richard