RE: Exch 5.5 on W2K server connected to Exch 5 .5 on NT4 server in different domain

  • From: "Richard Brisby (EXO)" <richard.brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:32:19 +0100

These are 2 sites within the same organization. In fact, there were already
4 sites in one organization under Exchange 5.5 all in the same NT4 domain. I
am adding a fifth site (Exchange 5.5) and this site is in a seperate domain
on Windows 2000 server. I only used the X400 connectors because that's the
way the original 4 sites were configured. The connection between the sites
is via a 64K leased line that connects the WAN.