RE: Exch 5.5 on W2K server connected to Exch 5 .5 on NT4 server in different domain

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:33:13 -0500

> is no Exchange 2K involved. Does your suggested solution still apply?

Ah.  I misunderstood your problem.

Are these two different Exchange organizations that you are trying to connect
or two sites within the same Exchange org?

I have attached Exchange servers into the same or different sites in an
Exchange org from different domains.  The only trick is to use the same
username/password for your Exchange service account.

Provide more details about the Org names/sites and we'll have a better idea.
I've personally have never used the X400 connector, though...that only comes
with Enterprise versions of Exchange 5.x.