Exch. 5.5 & Rightfax

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:41:55 -0500

We are thinking about implementing a Centralized faxing solution and
RightFax has an optional Exchange module.  I've read some of the comments on
the MSexchange.org website, with some pretty poor reviews on the Rightfax
application.  Does anyone else have any past experiences with RightFax
gateway for Exchange?  We have an NT4 backbone (moving to 2000 AD in the
near future), with Exch 5.5 sp 4 running on a 2000 server box.  We also run
GFI smtp gateway mode on a DMZ 2000 server.  Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

thanks,

Greg

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized retention, review, printing, copying,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not one of the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply
email or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and keep the
information contained here confidential.