RE: Ex5.5 IS shuts down , but why ? how to prevent

  • From: "Saini, Jaskaran (RBS Insurance)" <Jaskaran.Saini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:51:10 +0100

There can be many reason related to this problem.

What is the version of exchange service pack.?

How much is the space on your exchange server.?

Are you seeing any error of RPC failure with domain controller.

Assistant Manager - Application Packaging (GSDB)

Infrastructure Delivery and Services
Microsoft Technologies
Churchill India (P) Ltd
Unitech Business park
Tower'A' Block F, South City-I
Sec 41   Gurgaon-122001
E-Mail:  Jaskaran.saini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit us at

Views presented here are not necessarily those of my employer