[ExchangeList] Re: Ex2K3 - global disclaimer

  • From: "Chris L. Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:04:37 -0700

We use a third party software called DisclaimIt.  It runs on the mail
server, and was very cheap.  I also know that GFI Mail Essentials will
do it as well, but that is a much more pricey option.  We needed it here
in our office to put the disclaimer at the bottom of every email (only
once), and to be sure that it puts it below our portion of the email on
replies and forwards.

Chris Collins
Pite Duncan, LLP
Systems/Network Administrator
(619) 590-1300 x2060
ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

Visit our website at www.piteduncan.com

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain attorney/client information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
by reply email
or by telephone (call us collect at 619/590-1300) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.
Thank you.