[ExchangeList] Re: Ex2K3 - global disclaimer

  • From: "jithendranath reddy" <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 02:25:15 +0530

Hello buddy,

You can have a lookin to this.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680

In Antigen you have this option. Please check this

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/antigen/2006/gettingstarted/a90smtpqkst/a90smtpqkst_configure.mspx

Regards
Jithendranath Reddy

On 5/4/07, Dosoftei, Sorin <sdosoftei@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody

I am wondering if it is possible to setup a global disclaimer in Exchange 2003 SP2.

We have users use different disclaimers and we want to unify and impose only one disclaimer for all employees.

The disclaimer should appear in every new e-mail generated by ALL employees.

Also,

- If Ex2K3 cannot do it, does Ex2007 do it?

- If both cannot do it, can you recommend any 3rd party software that does that?

Thanks,

Sorin