RE: Event id

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:09:52 +0100

Try
http://www.eventid.net/

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Santhosh, H. [mailto:SANTHOSH@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 7:56 AM
To: [ExchangeList]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

>       HI
>               I was looking out for an possible explanation on the
attached
> warning events from Exchange IS but there was no possible match for
> the description of the event. Do you have any way to find more and
> precise knowledge base for this event
>
>       I did find the below event id in Microsoft knowledge base
>
>       Event Type:     Warning
>       Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Private
>       Event Category: General
>       Event ID:       1025
>       Date:           5/5/2003
>       Time:           11:23:26 AM
>       User:           N/A
>       Computer:       MAIL01
>
>       But could not match any of these description or functions to
those
> knowledge base
>       An error occurred.
>       Function name or description of problem:
EcProcessSearchMessageEvent
>       OR
>       Function name or description of problem: EcTestMsgRestriction

                The list of events
                Date:           5/5/2003
                Time:           11:23:26 AM
                User:           N/A
                Computer:       MAIL01
                An error occurred.
                Function name or description of problem:
EcProcessSearchMessageEvent
                Error: 0x8004011b

                Date:           5/5/2003
                Time:           11:23:17 AM
                User:           N/A
                Computer:       EMAIL01
                An error occurred.
                Function name or description of problem:
EcTestMsgRestriction
                Error: 0x8004011b

>                       Regards
>                       Santhosh.H

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also
please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it
from your system.

The Timken Company

or used by any person other than the recipient.

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx