Event Sink / Mail arching solution

  • From: "Fabrice" <emouchet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:49:52 +0200

System Requirements Hello

2 questions,

1)  I'm working with an exchange 2003 server (standard)
 I need :
-One.
 to make a copy of all mails from Internet (for the internet domaine, type
 : @mydomain.com), passing through the virtual smtp server.
 -Two.
 to make a copy of mails from the society to Internet.

 But not the mails beetween the members of the society.

 I think, i must create an event sink. on the smtp server. But i don't know
 how !
Do you know a site which is talking about a solution or an add-on.

2/ Do you know an mail archiving solution, perhaps an open source solution ?

 thanks a lot.
 fabrice