Event ID 7200

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:31:14 -0500

Anybody experienced this error before? Event 7200 Background thread
FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "EX1-SG2\EX1-SG2-MB5" due to error
code 0x80004005.

Getting mapi flow tests fail with sitescope, and appears that it happens
when these errors occur. I'm not exactly sure if it's is just the
background cleanup thats creating the additional overhead and latency
that's causing the mapi test to fail or if its this particular issue
with the background cleanup. I did some research on this error which
talks about AV scanning of Exchange data. We are using Mcaffee and all
Exchange data is being excluded. Also talks about full text indexing,
which we never enabled. Thanks.