Event ID 240 Unable to open the logging key in the registry.

  • From: dmackinnon@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:38:11 -0700

I am receiving a warning in event viewer.  Event ID 240, unable to open
the logging key in the registry.  The logging level will be changed to
level 3.
Also receiving Event 132, Error OM_System_error binding to MTA.

The event viewer log is filling up really quick, to the point it tells me
that the service log is full.  Could someone please help me resolve the
problem.

You can email me back at dmackinnon@xxxxxxxxxxx