RE: Event ID 12002, corrupt message

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:47:03 -0400

Rory

Have you tried accessing it via OWA and deleting it, if that does not work
you could try and use Exmerge to delete it out of your mailbox, here is an
article that explains how you can do this with Exmerge:
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/articles.asp?art=565

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com