Event ID: 1032, Send As

  • From: "Deb" <deb.l.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:14:09 -0600

Does anyone know what triggers the 1032 event - Send As besides a user
sending a message from another users account?

I'm trying to pull events out of the event log that relate to users who
have "send as" priv's.  Those events look find:

/o=HealthPartners/ou=server/cn=Recipients/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=BTKealey sent a
message as
/o=HealthPartners/ou=server/cn=Recipients/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=KKFrisch

What I'm having a problem with is events like this one:
/o=HealthPartners/ou=server/cn=Recipients/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=AMHANSON sent a
message as
/O=HealthPartners/OU=server/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=HPESx/cn=Microsoft
Private MDB.

Notice the cn address is Microsoft Private MDB?

I've checked in the users mailbox and cannot find any record of such an
event.  I'm wondering if Send As permits in Windows/Exchange 2003 works
differntly then 5.5 and records other events under the 1032 event number.

Any idea?

Deb