RE: Event 9554

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:37:49 -0000

This is caused by "zombies" ie GUIDs that do not have an associated names. What
you need to do is contact Microsoft and request the FindZombie tool. this will
root out the rogue entries. In doing this you will also improve the overall
performance of your messaging system.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>

  _____