Event 9554

  • From: "Zentarra, Marco" <marco.zentarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:02:26 +0100

Hey all

I want to solve the problem with the event 9554 (source: msexchangeis),
but it wont work :-(

The error message is this: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS.
Mailbox Guid: bfde47cd-f7c3-4ec0-992c-0701669a4d86. Error Code
0x8004010f

Here  is a link to eventid.net
<http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9554&source=>  but the
solutions there do not work eather :-(

And the MS knowledgebase tells me this:

Step 2: Change Mailbox Permissions

1.         Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.

2.         Right-click the user whose permissions you want to change,
and then click Properties.

3.         Click the Security tab, click to select the Allow inheritable
permissions from parent to propagate to this object check box, and then
click OK.

NOTE: Do not select this check box for the built-in Administrator or for
the Domain\Administrator objects.

4.         Quit the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.

Here is  the link: - click -
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322308>

But it also do not work  :-(

So maybe anybody from this list can help solve my problem, tia

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marco Zentarra

Systemadministrator

ONLine Distributions GmbH