Event 1022 source MSExchangeIS Mailbox

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:16:50 -0800 (PST)

My Back end Exchange 2003 server application log is getting filled with this
below events though there is no issues with the Exchange founctionality.
I have not done any changes recently, also i have not tried moving mail boxes.
I have only secheduled backup of Information store using NT backup utility.
What could be wrong?

Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (DSL-EXCHBE)" -
Windows 2000 account DSLTECH\Administrator; mailbox /o=DSL/ou=First
Administrative Group/cn=Configuration/cn=Connections/cn=DSL-EXCHBE-LME-NOTES.

Error: 1010

Do you Yahoo!?