RE: Estorian's Looking Glass email lifecycle management an control software for Exchange

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:16:16 -0400

ahem........

________________________________

From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:17 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Cc: '[ExchangeList]'
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Estorian's Looking Glass email lifecycle
management an control software for Exchange

http://www.MSExchange.org/

This is considered SPAM

You have sent an unsolicited bulk e-mail advertising a product.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and I will ask the moderators of the
list to permanently ban you from the list.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You