Establish a connection to the server

  • From: "Jeff Adzima" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:02:29 -0800

Can someone help identify how I can identify if I have the proper
connection to the Exchange server I require as I try to debug some asp
code I've written for a custom app. Here's the error message I'm
receiving:

*       Error Type:
CDO.Appointment.1 (0x80040E96)
Connection to the server for this URL cannot be established.
/groupcalendar/Data/AddAppt.asp, line 49

Here's that portion of my code:

Set objCDOAppt = server.CreateObject("CDO.Appointment")
        CalURL = http://java.zrom.org/groupcalendar/Calendar

With objCDOAppt
                Set .Configuration = cnfgCal
                .Subject = request.Form("txtSubject")
                .StartTime = StartTime + " " + StartAMPM + " " +
StartDate
                .EndTime = EndTime + " " + EndAMPM + " " + EndDate
                .Location = request.Form("txtRoom")
'               with .Publish
'                       .Message.To = " <mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
'                       .Message.Send
'               end with
                .DataSource.SaveToContainer CalURL
        End With

Line 49 is .DataSource.SaveToContainer CalURL

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jeff