[ExchangeList] Re: Errors: you do not have permission

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:45:02 -0400

You can use dnsstuff.com to test the validity of the account. Go to
dnsstuff.com and enter email address in the "Email Test" box.

Trying to connect to all mailservers:

   whitehallindustries.com.t-one.mail1.psmtp.com. - 64.18.4.10  [Could
not connect: Got an unknown RCPT TO response: 550
<rjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown
]
   whitehallindustries.com.t-one.mail2.psmtp.com. - 64.18.4.10  [Could