Errors in background synchronisation

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:22:40 +0200

I have some of my users getting an error when they synchronise.  We tell
them to select ALL their mail folders and to remove the 'Only download mails
smaller than XX kb' option.  We want them to have ALL their mails available

The error they sometimes get is 'Errors in background synchronisation, You
might find more information in the Deleted Items folder'.  In the deleted
items I do find the folders which are not synchronising, but I don't know
specifically which e-mails were not synchronised.

What is this problem caused by?  How do I solve it?

I'm using Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT4. Clients are Windows 2000 + MS Outlook

Mr. Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)