RE: Error when moving items from an Exchange Mailb ox to a PST file

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:05:15 -0300

        Hello.

        I got the same error here, and the issue was the anti virus for
exchange server. You have two options: stop the anti virus for exchange
server (not a good choice, huh?) or try to contact the provider for that
anti virus.

        Try also to aplly the article below, it help us a lot, after
apllying the article we can move about 97% of messages without any problems.

        You dont need to worry about workstation anti virus, it doesnt
matter.

        Q264731 MAPI Tasks Don't Work with Vírus API antivírus Software

        Best Regards,