RE: Error sending email from one Exchange 2000 ser ver to another Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: John Mason <John.Mason.Jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:59:48 -0500

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

I am having no problems sending or receiving email...... except for one
external address.  Anything sent to ..... @adomain.com is returned
undeliverable with this message:

            Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.
Please retry or contact your administrator.
            <perseus.internal.appliedperformance.com #4.4.7>

They can send to us but anyone at our site gets this error.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kelli

Ms. Kelli Mariah Irwin
Applied Performance Technologies

kelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like they have some DNS issues to address

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=adomain.com

John