RE: Error on bouced email messages

  • From: Hoan Le <hle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:00:24 -0700

Hi Vin & Andrea,

Thanks for your feedbacks, I would like to have another question:

Assumed that the receiving end "think it's a relay". How do I fix this
problem since the message is not actually a spam? The
"domain-relay.mspring.net" was the host server saying that "Sender domain
not compliant with RFC 822, section 6.2.7".

Regards,
Hoan