[ExchangeList] Re: :Error message displayed in Application Log.

  • From: "John T (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:32:40 -0700

First step towards resolution is to seek here:

http://www.msexchange.org/

http://www.eventid.net/

http://www.experts-exchange.com/searchPreview.jsp

http://www.google.com/

I would also suggest that unless you are officially tied to the company
Login Inc. of Arizona, USA, that you cease using their properly registered
domain name login.com. Aside from potential connection and resolution
problems that can cause, it is considered illegal.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"