RE: Error importing pst files to Exchange 2000

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <A.Kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:56:32 +0300

You must have write permissions for the mail boxes to which you want to
import. By default, even the administrator is "Deny-ed" Send As and
Receive As rights to the mailbox store. Check the security tab for the
Mailbox store you want to write to and give yourself "uncheck" the
denied permissions.

Anthony